[ VIDEO ] Pesona Wisata Alam Pantai Selatan Trenggalek - Must Watch !!

 on Rabu, 03 September 2014  




After 10 days of riding a motorcycle around Trenggalek (East Java, Indonesia) while bringing Glidecam hd 2000, and the Canon 650D with Magic Lantern installed (CBR settings = 2.5). I am shooting a best tourist spots in Trenggalek.

I am very satisfied with the results I have achieved with my glidecam, I really love my Glidecam. But I use a cheap lens (kit lens + wide converter) so the image less sharp and it caused barrel distortion.

But anyway I love the process and the result of my work. Ladies and Gentlements This is Trenggalek....
















 - Glidecam hd2000
- Canon 650D
- Kit lens + cheap wide converter lens
- Magic lantern

Locations:
- Pule
- Karanggongso beach
- Mangrove Ecotourism
- Street Carnaval: Turonggo Yakso Dance, Reog Dance, Tiban Dance
- Kili-Kili Turtle Conservation at Pelang, Panggul
- Pelang Beach
- Pelang Waterfall
- Konang Beach
- Ampiran Beach Munjungan
- Ngadipuro Beach Munjungan
- Kidangan Beach Munjungan

Crew:
mdFaisal : Producer, Glidecam Operator, Editor
Rowi (Ranger Merah): Unit Manager

Theme Song: To The Sea (www.freeplaymusic.com)

If you want to know more about Trenggalek City , Please visit Kaskus Regional Trenggalek:
http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/000000000000000233959770/2/-

If you need Glidecam Operator, Don't hesitate contact me: mdfaisal.writer@gmail.com




.
[ VIDEO ] Pesona Wisata Alam Pantai Selatan Trenggalek - Must Watch !! 4.5 5 Unknown Rabu, 03 September 2014 After 10 days of riding a motorcycle around Trenggalek (East Java, Indonesia) while bringing Glidecam hd 2000, and the Canon 650D wit...


2 komentar:

  1. Please make the mandarin version this blog, my english is not so good.

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus

Follow Me

;

Visitor

Flag Counter